19 marec 2012

Proper English style OOTD

OMGGG :)))) yeeey, I’m finally back, I know.... It’s been for ages, ... like seriously so happy to be back in my routine now, I’m never ever leavin you guys again. I promise ! 
So here is the outfit of the day, I had to jumps to get some errands done and unplanned met my friends at the store ( and they say London is big, :))) like no it’s not :))) hihi ), so we went for a lunch and a bit around the central. 

This was inspired by the girls in London, everytime I dress like this I feel like proper born and raised English girl, except they would probably wear this outfit with some Creepers or some Chelsea boots and for more dressed up or evening look, some Litas heels,... but since I don’t prefer any of that, I just rocked my boots :)))




















Blazer - Pull & Bear
Shirt - Top Shop
Necklace - Accessories
Ring - Primark or Camden market, don’t remember really :)))
Leggings - Primark
Belt - H & M 
Boots - Some side store :) 
Till next time, 
Yours Cherry Blossom
Xoxo

Ni komentarjev: