30 avgust 2011

Casual Tuesday OOTD ...

Hi guys, since today I had to run around to do some errands and later on grabbing some coffee with friends, I just wanted to show you, what I was wearing for it. Nothing big and special, casual Jeans and floaty tunic. :))))) ... And don’t forget to check out the video at the bottom with more pictures. :)






















Top - H&M
Under Top - H&M
Jeans - Vero Moda
Belt - i got it with some dress
Bracelets - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Primark
Necklace - Primark
... I’m sorry for the bad quality of the pictures, but I had to took them with my MacBook laptop, since i was a bit in a hurry, like always :))) 
Till next time,
Yours Cherry Blossom
Xoxo

2 komentarja:

With love, Ana. pravi ...

Nice! Pa hud clutch, i want <3

ooCherryBlossom pravi ...

Hvalaaa :))))