29 november 2010

Magical whiteness...

So on friday, when I woke up in the morning I ran out on my terrace, to see if it’s snowing and it did. Magical whiteness fallin from the sky. I felt like a young kid again. :) It brings me such peace and joy. Makes me relax and gives me a felling that everything is goin to be O.K. I don’t know why, but it does. Everything looks so nicer when it is under the white snow. I just love it. :)) I wanted to upload the post on friday, but it was snowin all weekend I decided to do more lovely pictures that I can share with you. I was a lot outside with my dog since he also adoreeeeee the snow :)))) He was in paradise. Here are so picture from my hood. :P

Friday morning pictures : 









Saturday evening pictures :



Sunday morning pictures :





It is so adorable. Do you love snow ? Which is your favorite season and why? I am not gonna say that winter is my favorite or will I,... Yes I just decided, it is my favorite, you get a lot of gifts, you have snow, can wear a lot of coats and scarfs :))) and you can snowboard, it is awesome ! :P What more can you wish for :) ... And let me give you guys one smart advice : DOn'T EaT YeLLoW SNoW :)))) ..., cuz don't say nobody told you so. :P


Till next time,
Yours Cherry Blossom
Xoxo

Ni komentarjev: