03 oktober 2010

First outfit of the day :) ....

... So 3 day ago I went with my friend Nika to do some shopping and I decided to do a quick outfit of the day for u guys while i was waitin for Nika to try some things out. I’m really sorry for the blurriness from my camera, but its new and I an still trying it out. 








Im wearing :
Stradivarius Blazer
Top Shop T-shirt
Vero Moda Skirt
Primark tights
Pull & Bear Scarf
D&G bag 
Ugg shoes
Accessories are from London :) Don’t know from which stores:)

Yeeeey, so my first outfit of the day is here. I hope you like it :) It's easy, comfortable and warm :)) Like i want all my outfits to be. Leave a comment below if you like it or not, what would you change or even what do you like to wear when its getting cold outside? I wanna know :))) 

Till next time,
Yours
Cherry Blossom

Ni komentarjev: