17 oktober 2010

Fashion and film ...

So on Thursday night i was invited to the fashion show from my lovely friend Miss Nina Šušnjara. The show was in a garage of our biggest stadium and it looked perfect. And of course as expected the show was incredible. Colors were mainly peachy, gold, orange, silver and black. Hair styles and make-up were special and amazing. It was seen that a lot of though was put in everything. A lot of strong pieces, but the most important part that they are all wearable, one or another wear. You don’t have to put all the pieces from the runway together, but each piece is a special statement. O.k. some pieces are not for the streets, but most definitely are stage pieces and as I know and also adore Nina’s work as most of slovenian artists, I am sure they are gonna vanish quick as hell :)))

This is our talented, gorgeous Nina. You did an amazing job sweety, have to say. You are an inspiration to a lot of people. Don't ever stop doing what you love, because we have your back and we will support you :)


Model before and after with hard work of hair stylists came out with a interesting hair style.


The back stage movement and of course some runway pictures for you guys. 






Nina at the end with all here models. And here is some video action from the show :)) What would you do without me :))) 



video video


Next day after the runway, I haded down the cost were I attended the european film festival of mediterranean film. Saw some good film, and some was even in 3D. That was exciting, because it was my first time seeing a film in 3D. I felt a bit nausea, but after my eyes adjust, I was fine. After all the movie was o.k., but I have to say I saw a trailer for Saw  3D and I can’t wait to movie come out. :))) Such fan of jigsaw, do you wanna play a game ? :P





I will leave you with a quote from Oprah Winfrey : " The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. " , which is one of my favorite quotes. Just have to love it. <3

Till next time, 
Xoxo
Cherry Blossom

Ni komentarjev: