29 oktober 2010

Beauty and accessories haul ...

So this week was so hectic, I didn't had time to do anything. But on Sunday I took some time to get some beauty supplies and some new accessories for myself. For few weeks now I wanna try out the new roll on perfect foundation coverage from Loreal and I finally find time to do so. It is amazing. So perfect for my skin, it makes it really smooth and flawless. I would really recommend it, my make-up last through hole day without any retouches. Some new eye shadows in lovely brown shades, perfect for this time a year. Also I’m in love with my new cleaning brush, it’s so soft and smooth, just awesome. Every once a week I put some face mask packs on so i bought some new flavours one with gold and second with papaya-pineapple-kiwi. I also had to buy a new Nivea cream, because I’m running out of my last one. Since I was a kid, I am using the Nivea cream for my face and I think it’s the best, I use it before I apply my foundation and sometimes before I go to sleep. I also bought some new nail polishes, lovely colors, there are not all for Autumn/Winter collection but I just loved the colors and I had to buy them :))).















And here are some Accessories I bought at Top Shop and Dorothy Perkins. I’m just in love with my new necklace. It is so adorable and feminine. The rings are just big statement pieces that they can pull the hole outfit together. They are nice, big and special. Just like I love it :). And of course the tank top. I love it because you can wear it casual on leggings or you can dress it up and include it in some perfect night out outfit. Love the print on socks. Just had to have them. 













Ouuuu and let me tell you something. So because of my everyday straightening and curling my hair, they are really damaged, so I saw this commercial that can nutrition and repair it with cashmere, I decided to try it out and switch the brand from Loreal Elvive to this new Schwarzkopf Gliss cure for my hair. So I’m not going to say anything now, but I will do a review after a month or so and tell you is it really that good as the commercial says it is. :)) Yeah and I bought everything from the line : the shampoo, conditioner and hair mask. So lets try it out. :))


So that is about it. I'm really sorry that took me that much from my last blog to do a new post, but I promise I'll do a new one soon. :))) Tonight I'm going to see the world-premiere of Saw 3D and I can't wait. I am a huge fan of Saw movies and I hope this one is going to be as good as previews ones. Maybe I'll do a review on this to. Let me know in comments below if you would like to see me do that.
Till next time,
Yours Cherry Blossom
Xoxo


Ni komentarjev: